The What Every Health Care Professional Needs to Know to Treat Obesity provides an overview of the essential components for the treatment of the disease of obesity regarding nutrition, physical activity, behavior, pharmacotherapy, and assessment and evaluation.
The presentations within What Every Health Care Professional Needs to Know to Treat Obesity
can be purchased together as a series, or individually by session:
- To purchase the entire series, click the Add to Cart button located directly below the pricing, and proceed to checkout.
- To purchase sessions within the series, click the Purchase Individual Sessions option, and select the check boxes below the session(s) you would like to purchase. Once sessions are selected, an additional Add to Cart button will appear below the number of sessions selected, to the right of your screen, as well as at the bottom of the page. Click the Add to Cart button and proceed to checkout.
The Obesity Medicine Association is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The OMA designates this enduring material internet activity for a maximum of 10.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s).
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
May 15, 2017
March 30, 2018 12:00 AM
- Understand the treatment of obesity and the genetic, biologic, environmental, social, and behavioral factors that contribute to obesity
- Interact more confidently with patients in regards to their individual weight and health issues associated with obesity
- Employ therapeutic interventions including diet, physical activity, behavior change, and pharmacotherapy
- Understand obesity as a disease state
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™: 10.00
Participation Credit(s): 10.00
This presentation is no longer available for purchase.